Do you dream of travel? Or maybe just living a simpler life that allows you time for activities you love? Vanabode is an e-book and lifestyle resource offering information about one option to travel and live for about $20 a day.
|A collage of promotional images provided by Vanabode author Jason Odom #vanabode|
Disclosure: I received compensation including a review copy of Vanabode by Jason Odom to facilitate this post. All opinions expressed are my own. This post also links to my Amazon affiliate link as one option to purchase Vanabode by Jason Odom.
Originally I expected Vanabode to be a travel guide, but it is more than that. Vanabode is really an option for a lifestyle. It isn’t a lifestyle that will interest everyone, but if it interests you… You likely know who you are. I think the following quote from author Jason Odom may help you see if Vanabode appeals to you…
This description by the author best summarizes the Vanabode lifestyle:
“Author Jason Odom and his wife Kelly have traveled over 700,000 miles in 15 years enjoying the sumptuous beauty of pristine national parks and the exciting nightlife of big cities like San Francisco and Las Vegas. Vanabode shows you how to earn a living working in some of the most exciting places in the United States like national parks and state recreational areas, how to sleep safely and comfortably in your own bed every night; how to eat better than you ever have, how to cook for free without electricity, fire or fuel; how to get rid of all our current debt and regain your freedom; and most importantly – how you can do it forever if you want. Do you want to travel for 3 months? How about 3 years? Vanabode shows you how down to the tiniest detail and you do NOT need to make any expensive purchases to make it happen.”
Included in Current Vanabode Edition:
- Vanabode 126 page e-book
- Updated information on acquiring a free cell phone with free monthly minutes.
- Free Lifetime Exclusive password protected access to the Vanabode forum.
- Online reservation system for renting parking places short and long term.
- Links to new off-grid communities where you can trade labor, or skills for living quarters, food and living expenses like free parking, and entertainment.
- Private list of small farms looking for “farm sitters” where you get paid to park and hang around. Updated gun carry law information.
- Links to climate resources for all data on where you will be camping for every month of every year.
- Links to special “spring finder” where you can get free fresh pure spring water on tap.
- Links to new “farmers market finder” tool shows you where all the fresh farmers markets and local only road side eateries are through out the United States.
- Master “host list” displays hidden communities all over the United States that welcome you to park and live in exchange for a little labor or expertise.
- Links to new job listing sites
Vanabode offers options and possibilities to cover all sorts of practical aspects of using a van for an extended road trip or as a way of life. It touches on how to eat well, ways to make money, links to resources and more. While I don’t see myself living or traveling in a van at this point in my life journey, I found it eye-opening to read about the possibility and strategies to handle the practical aspects.
Where to Purchase Vanabode:
Vanabode is available on the authors website: www.vanabode.com and at some online book retailers including Amazon: Amazon’s listing for Vanabode travel and lifestyle guide. There is also an audio version on Amazon for those who may want to listen to Vanabode while on the road.